We all have been through a 2G era. Right! We know how it feels when we used to wait for the files to download and it abruptly failed at 99%. Ouch! Hurts right, we also wanted to save our internet and download it from someone else’s Wi-Fi or internet connection. We got an ulcer in our stomach while we want the movie from we use utorrent download well not just videos it has the feature like it allows you to download numerous files at a time and you have to wait for it. Well! Not anymore now. Here are the ten unusual ways on How to Download Torrent File With IDM and do you know what the catch is. The trick is you do not need any installation for the same. It is highly secure and safe.
Here we go!
How To Download Torrent Files With IDM
Zbigz.com is elegant and straightforward it gives you the features like Downloads of various contents without network or software restrictions with safety and security, it doesn’t even require to install, and you can download playlists, watch movies without any media files downloads. You need to click the go button. It starts downloading your torrent file. This is the most uncomplicated website which can give you download five times faster by saving your time. You need to have IDM torrent downloaded in your system. If you’re trying to protect yourself from the download of IDM, then it will automatically download the file via default Download Manager in your browser.
Unlike ZBIGZ.COM Boxopus gives you feature like downloading your file directly to your Dropbox or google drive account. Why it sounds the great alternative? Because it is free and you can use as much as you want without giving any fee for the upgradation and going a platinum member for the same. You need to follow some of the following steps:
- On reaching the website register yourself via your email account or Facebook.
- Browse your torrent file and upload it.
- It takes time for caching, after which it gives you a direct link of your file.
- Click the link and download it via your IDM.
Most comfortable and most stupendous way to download torrent with IDM.
PutDrive provides you with the different links such as:
- Torrent Movie Downloading
- Torrent downloader
- Search Download Manager (desktop search, pdf converter, and software search)
- Buy SimCity4 Deluxe (video games)
- Drive RD
- Car Drive (Car Insurance on various websites)
- House Drive
Apart from all these things, the space for your account is 10 GB. Rest all the procedures remains same for this one. The reason why it stands out from the crowd is, it provides so many features at one place and of course downloading your torrent files as well.
Pcloud one is the thing that you need to require wherever you go, and it has suspended the need of keeping USB with us. It gives you the space of 10GB to manage your file. You need to register yourself via email or Facebook ID, and it automatically maintains your records. It offers their app on google play, so you don’t have to worry about keeping desktop or mobile both while you’re traveling with this it gives you offline access. This one doesn’t require IDM because it has its way to manage the files. So easier! Hooff! Feeling relieved.
Furk.me has undoubtedly the faster way to download and share your torrent files. You need to do the following for the same:
- Sign up for this website via email or Facebook
- On signing up, you can paste the URL and upload your torrent file
- After that, it will cache it on its server for you, once done you can download it with your IDM
This is the secure way to download your torrent files using IDM.
- Also Read: Free iCloud Bypass Tools
For Torrent2exe we don’t require to share our personal information, i.e., signing up for the website. We need to paste the link of our torrent file, and it’s done. No maach – maach! Saved time and effort. This website follows the same steps as all of the above for example:
- It will cache your file first
- You need to download your file from IDM later
It is highly secure since it doesn’t ask you for your personal information and saves times as well.
Torrent Handler too is used to downloading Torrent files over the internet with Internet Download Manager (IDM). It is beneficial to use Torrent Handler for downloading torrent files as it does not require you to install any kind of software. There is no limit on downloading while using this and also your downloads are secured. In order to download torrent files using Torrent Handler, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit TorrentHandler.com. It is the official website of Torrent Handler.
- Click on upload button on the webpage opened and then upload the torrent file that you have downloaded.
- It will take a few seconds or even minutes for the file to cache.
- Now, it is the time for you to enter your email address.
- Once the caching is done, you will receive a mail that contains the direct link of the file that you want to download.
- Use that link to download what you require.
This tool, File Stream, is available for free to all its users. All you need to do is sign up with your email id and start downloading the torrent files with Internet Download Manager (IDM). In order to download torrent file with IDM using File Stream, follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of File Stream and click on the Sign in
- Enter your details properly and click on the Login button.
- Now, from the menu, click on the Download Torrent option.
- Now, you have to upload the file or paste the link of the file that you want to download.
- Thereafter, click on the download button. Just as you do so, in some time you will get the direct link using which you can download the required file.
- Copy this link and paste it to your IDM.
- A hit of Enter and your file will start downloading.
The main motive for the torrent.exe is to allow the users to download exe programs with torrent files integrated with it. In order to download exe file along with some torrent files integrated, follow the steps that have been mentioned below.
- Open the official website of Torrent2exe. You do not need any kind of login or providing your email address.
- Just, paste the copied torrent link or upload the file directly.
- After uploading, click on start downloading button in order to get the download started.
- Now, your file will start downloading with IDM.
Put.io is the best cloud storage service and BitTorrent client combined. But, this does not come for free. It has only got premium plans and you need to pay $9.99/month for the most basic plan. The most basic one too provides you with 100GB storage on the cloud and the unlimited download speed is the cherry on the cake. It is possible for you to download at least 10 torrent files at the same time. This is not just a common service that you can get from any random website.
The storage increases with the increase in cost of the plan. The plan of 200GB storage allows you to download nearly 20 torrent files at the same time with unlimited download speed. It comes for $19.99/month. Likewise there are many other plans too. You can get the plan as per your requirement.
ByteBx is another website that allows you downloading torrent files with IDM. It is very simple to use and most importantly, it has a free plan along with some premium – paid plans. The free plan provides you a limited storage of 2.5GB and allows you to download a file of not more than 100MB at a time with a maximum download speed of 1000 KBPS.
- Go to the official website of ByteBx
- Sign up there entering proper details and choosing the plan you want.
- Now, you will be shown a window and that will have an Upload button. Click on it to upload the magnetic link or the torrent file.
- Now, upload the file or paste the link for the file that you wish to download. After doing so, click on the Go button.
- Just as you click on it, your download will begin and when the download is finished, you will be shown a Download button.
- This download button is for allowing you to download with IDM. So, click on this button to start the downloading.
Select the plan as per your requirements. If the requirements are limited, go with the free plan and if you want more storage and high download speed, get a premium plan.
Furk.net is another service provider that allows you to download the torrent files with IDM. Now, the best part of this is that its free plan has a limit of 1 GB per day or 5 GB per week. For using this, you need to sign up with your Facebook profile.
- Open the official website of Furk.net and sign up using your Facebook profile (recommended) or by entering the details manually.
- After signing up, you will be able to see a tab for BitTorrent.
- Now, here you need to add the torrent file that you wish to download. The caching would start just as you upload the file.
- So, just enter the file so as to start caching.
- Now, after caching your file will be ready to be downloaded with the IDM.
Bruzzy is available for only a selected number of countries as of now. So, you need a VPN which can be used to change the supported location of the site and the extensions for Google Translate, to translate the page to English.
The user interface of Bruzzy is similar to that of ZBigz. So, once that you have changed your location, the only thing left to do is follow the steps you used to follow for downloading in ZBigz with IDM.
So these were the few fantastic ways to download your torrent files using IDM. You should be smart enough to choose one of those according to your convenience. Remember don’t click to any other options apart from downloading your file as it may be subjected to the online leaking of your information. TADA! And enjoy managing your data with IDM, Stay safe and secure.